Test. Kimber to Canada

 It was a long and tiring day nevertheless entertaining...

Comments

Unknown said…
Safe travel to you both - all very busy, will have to catch up for that Garlic Evening.
Mark R said…
well done PK - glad to know someone is out and about that i can vicariously live through. I look forward to your updates!
Seals said…
I suppose that every journey begins with the first step but this journey has not begun at all! No colourful account of the first step nor any attractive pictures or useful travel tips. Not even an over-pretentious review of the local street food. Its all very well to do a bit of testing but this blog will have to improve a lot if it hopes to maintain my interest. Looking forward to an account of the Rocky Mountaineer trin journey from Vancouver to Kamloops.
Big Elektrik said…
I'm arrived here for your accounts, Phil, not mine. When jet-over and hang-lag are done, you will provide. I eagerly await your missives from abroad.
Big brother said…
I too look forward to living vicariously. Big brother
Saltydon said…
Thanks Phil...happy travels to you! Just arrived in Croatia here...very long (>35hrs) trip. Already, however, I am blown away by both the beauty and the history of the place. Sorry I didn't reply to your earlier email about my plans...I tried a reply, but technology denied my efforts and then the combined pressures of several choir performances plus multiple pre-departure family visits denied any further opportunity. Anyway, enjoy Canada...and Rosie, of course!
PK said…
Well done Don. Fantastic tour for you, refreshing after wet Sydney. PK
Ronnie said…
Be careful out there in germ ridden international environs. Wear you N95. I, like others will be happy to live vicariously through this international sijourn and the reports back. My love to you and wishing you safe and fun travel and stay in Canada. X
PK said…
Thanks Arkar. It's time for a tour, as it is time for a Republic.
Seals said…
Departure delayed by 30 minutes but this epic journey has now, at last, commenced. Looking forward to the first post which can't be too far away. Maybe an interesting review of the on-board flight menu?

Popular Posts